Hot

Damn, its getting hotter day by day. I've been waiting up a couple hours too early because of the heat and the sunlight beaming through the gap in the blinds. Ugh. Anyways, there's so much to do today =/

Recently I've been a bit disappointed with someone. I guess I had too much hope, but in the end it's always the same. I wonder when that someone will hit rock bottom and realize what is right and what is wrong. Observation start!

Yesterday I tweaked my make up technique and I'm so excited, maybe one day when I feel like destroying my image, I'll make a tutorial.
<--I've added a new icon of me with the finished results. It's only only on one eye. HAR HAR HAR.

Two more weeks. OMG, today is Friday, I thought it was Sat or something. I can't wait till Tuesday. My adorable little brother and his friend are flying down here to see me. Jk, my brother has an orientation to go to (deep down inside, I know he really wants to visit his dear old sister. HAR HAR HAR) and then after COMIC-CON.
Oh yes, also Wed my cousins are coming down to Irvine with their friend to visit me too. Then on to COMIC-CON.Yeah, I'm a nerd so what?

That reminds me, a couple days ago I was watching tv with my roommates and we finished watching some kind of show [I wasn't paying attention to]. Then after it was Star Trek the next generation and they were like "I definitely don't want to watch this," but I was thinking in my head, "NOOO! DON'T CHANGE THE CHANNEL!" I've actually never finished watching The next generation, I've only really seen Voyager. I love piratebay, I can now download all the sci-fi shows I've always wanted to finish.

Oh yes, I've had a weird dream about this one company's master plan to change everyone into change everyone into robots. You won't necessarily look like a robot, but the interior will be. And I had knowledge of part of what they need to do it, but I'm trying to run away to keep people from being turned into one. It was a weird and scary dream. I don't like dreams where I know people are coming after me.

Comments

Popular Posts