Tamagotchi id

Hello~~
I'm going to blog about my tamagotchi id. Last monday I recieved my tamagotchi id in pink/blue milky color. Since hobby link japan had a 50% discount on all Fedex shipping, I thought that I should take that opportunity to get one.

What's a tamagotchi id?:"Tamagotchi iD features a 1.44-inch TFT-LCD screen with 128x128 colored dot matrix, crystal facet front and a more rounded egg-shaped body. You can now enjoy raising your Tamagotchi character and giving it some personality by accessorizing it with various costumes. Through a Japanese cellphone, you can access the Tamagotchi website to download items, new mini games, and wallpaper, then transfer the data via infrared to the Tamagotchi iD. Your Tamagotchi also gets to eat in restaurants, take photos in a photo studio, receive letters, and more! All text is in Japanese. Two test AAA batteries are included. A Japanese cellphone is required to access the official Tamagotchi website to download games and items for Tamagotchi iD." (HobbyLinkJapan)

And....here's mine:



I decided to name my baby girl Haru. I love how it is in color, but only available in Japan. I know a lot of people would love to have this tamagotchi in their collection, but it looks like Bandai won't be releasing this one any time soon. Bandai USA has released a new tamagotchi called "Tamatown tama go". It's a bit more bulky and its still in black and white. There's more information on their official website: Tamagotchi Bandai You can also fill out a sweepstakes and win a blinged out tamagotchi!

After looking at the blinged out tamagotchis, I decided to bling mine too.



It's pretty awesome. You can change the interiors of your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and living room by buying them at the tamagotchi store (no need to dl from the internet). She can also buy clothes, toys, food, and visit friends at the park, take professional photos.


In my opinion the games in this tamagotchi is much more easier and fun. You can earn tamagotchi money to buy all the goods.
Compared to the US tamagotchis, this one is definitely worth it.


Comments

Popular Posts