All that has happened


Graduated from my university with a B.A. in Psychology, but I'm still taking summer sessions 1 & 2 to finish up my last few classes before getting my degree. It's been pretty boring so far. I have 2 back to back classes every Mon and Wed, and they're almost 3 hours long. I really can't sit for that long. Breaks aren't even that long either. Why oh why must my summer be this way?

I love my tassel color; a nice citron color. Thank god it wasn't brown, green, or worse black. Speaking about black tassels, I bought an extra blinged up tassel. I really thought they were really going to bling up my original tassel instead of giving me another one.

Now this is my favorite bag at this moment. Betseyville Skull in Lace Tote. Once I saw it, I fell in love immediately, so I had to get it. Its pretty useful for carrying my laptop around and clothes.


I have finally bought myself some Tsubasa's Dolly Wink lashes in Sweet Girly and Baby Cute. Reviews will have to come later.

After my graduation I went home for a week, and got a chance to go to San Francisco with my friends and I bought myself a Marc Jacobs key ring at the Marc Jacobs store. It's really cute and the price was $5.00, so it wasn't that bad.

Honestly I've gotten myself into gloomy bears again. The latest gloomy key chain was the black one. I use to have a pink one, but I lost it somewhere down the road. I'm pretty happy with the colors I got.

Now these are completely new Gloomy Bears that I've hauled from AX. All were bought with a good deal. Chax Grand Prix XL Stuffed Gloomy Bear Valentine Wars #4: Strawberry was bargained for by my boyfriend. Chax Stuffed Gloomy Bear Santa: A Pink was bargained for by me. Gloomy Bear Bunny Ears Plush Doll
in Black and White.
I'm a bit sad that I let Gloomy Bear Solar Figure - Bird on Face Gloomy (6.5" Figure) slip through my hands. It was only $15.00. I shouldn't have waited to bargain for it. T-T Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. Maybe next time we will run into each other again.

Comments

Popular Posts