Christian Dior: Sunglasses at Marshalls???

Photobucket
Photobucket
I was at Marshalls a couple hours ago and found DiOR sunglasses for $19.99, and the first think I thought was, "uhhhh are these fake?" I decided to buy them to check up on them online. I'm not really good at identifying fakes. After doing much research and asking my friends. I found that these were fake. As you can see in the pictures below. I'm very disappointed to find these at Marshalls because I really thought that they only carry genuine designer products in the store, and I love their low low prices. Sigh.... Everyone should watch out for fake designer stuff.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
Omg that sucks so much...I was hoping that Marshalls really did carry high end designer sunglasses because I never find anything good there. I can't believe they would sell fakes :(

Popular Posts