Posts



I kept saying I was going to start posting, but I've never actually gotten to it.
Well...this is it.

Valentine's day spent with special people.
An, Elaine, Lucy, and I, all got together and made a wonderful dinner. A dinner consisting of potato salad, home made pineapple spam pizzas, fish, cake, fried gyoza, 年糕 and 包子.

John was also part of our dinner group, but he did nothing but watch Doctor Who. This must be his first time having so many girls cook for him.
Well, I did tell him to learn how to make korean food, but he won't get off his ass and do it. =_=
Whatever, I guess he'll learn some day, when he really wants to eat korean food.



Even thought it was valentines day, John and I didn't really do anything sappy. It seems like another ordinary day. I don't really think that it is necessary right now, plus he doesn't have much money on him right now. I'll be praying that he gets the job at Panera Bread tomorrow.

Ok, I'm tired now.

Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts