I can't understand

There's something about Christianity that intrigues me. My mission is to seek out what makes all Christian people so happy and different. I want to know what they feel exactly, but I don't want to get lost in it. I don't want to become a different person. I still want to do evil things. But, its said that man can only do evil because we are all derived from Adam and Eve. Since Adam and Eve defied God, they were then thrown out of the garden. If you were "saved", then that means God changes your perception of the world, so you cannot do evil. I'm so confused.

People who are saved, they have more hope in their lives. They have more happiness. By believing, God will give you only happiness. But, what is life about? Isn't it about experiencing and testing everything out?

I feel like, if I become "saved" now, I cannot fulfill my dreams of being a party girl. I want to be "saved" one day, after my dreams are fulfilled. Then, that's the right time to be happy.

Comments

Popular Posts