New stuff and old

Just jumped back into Kaori Yuki stuff. Her works are amazing and character style hasn't changed either. Right now I'm reading Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan and the scanlation website has stoped at vol.3 chp1. Stopped at the most exciting part. I can't wait until they release the next chp.



"From Aerandria Scans:
The beautiful singer Lucille and his orchestra invite you to the city of fear where puppets hunt down humans. The puppets are playing an oratorio of magic and illusions!"


Also had to re-learn irc. It was pretty confusing because the irc I'm using right now is for mac. It's pretty different compare to window's vers. of irc [mirc]. The mac vers. seems easier though.

Friday my friends and I went to some clubbing event called "Synergy". It was actually hosted by all the asian clubs from most schools in my area. When we got to the place around 10pm, there wasn't much going. Hell, there wasn't many people dancing on the dance floor. I guess it started getting packed around 11. Dancing is so hard, when you have heels. At first my feet were ok, then they started to hurt half way through. Now, I'm considering getting new clubbing shoes. Saw some people, and then met new people. I really don't like going clubbing that much because 99% of the girls there were pretty thin. It just makes you feel even worse when you go to places like that.

Anyways, the music pretty much sucked there and there was always something wrong with the speakers or the djs. Like every clubbing event, the sweat and heat was unbearable.

So many asians looked the same, but luckily there were random happas and caucasians, but then again, you can barely see 80% of the people in there.

I don't know if I want to go to another clubbing event after this one.

Comments

Popular Posts