The Saturday before finals

Well, I woke up at 10am then told myself to sleep some more. So I actually woke up around 11am. Then I lazed in bed until 3pm.

We end up making this wonderful cake. It turned out GREAT!


Worked out at the ARC for a while. Wow, I couldn't lift up my arms afterward because of arm work outs. ☆⌒(>。≪)イタイ Tiring, but I don't think I did enough.( ̄へ ̄)

It ended up being 8pm and I realized I didn't do anything today. I was suppose to study big time, for my psych 121I class because I'm failing terribly. (ToT)I checked my school's email and I found out my extra credit journal entry didn't go through because the mail website doesn't read foreign languages. The worst part is that I didn't save it onto any documents, so I have to re-write everything and send it in as an attachment.
ャダヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Tomorrow I have to seriously study, like HARD CORE!

Anyways, I'm getting awfully sleepy. (´~`) むにゃむにゃ

Comments

Popular Posts