Failing

Just finished taking my midterm for History of Psychology, for Batchelder. I have a feeling I bombed this one really badly. I practically couldn't think straight because I kept falling asleep while taking the test. I really hope I got at least a 33/50, but my gut is telling me I probably got something far worse. There's only 7 more extra credit I can receive for this class. I wonder how much it will help me. I wish he had some kind of written paper work for this class that is worth at least 20pt, that will probably help me greatly, since I'm not that bad at writing papers.

I need to start studying for my MGMT 5 midterm, which is next Tues. Then I have to finish my case study for that class too.


Gosh, there's something wrong with me, last spring and this summer quarter. I have no motivation at all, to work hard for any of my classes. It's probably because I'm in summer mode and I don't feel like doing anything else but nothing. I really don't feel that I have to get good grades, but I know that I desperately need to because my gpa dropped 0.1 and I'm on AP.

Aghhh... so much stress.

Comments

Popular Posts