85c Bakery: CAKE!



I just remembered that I haven't posted up the cakes that I've had from 85c. All of their cakes are beautifully made. Costs around 3-4 dollars a slice. Yea its a bit pricey, but their so tempting. All those little cakes staring at you, luring you in.

Chocolate Truffle & Strawberry Diamond Cake:
If i can remember correctly the Strawberry Diamond was really really sweet. I wouldn't get it again.


Coffee Creme Brulee:
The Coffee Creme Bruele was a bit dry, from what I can remember.

Strawberry Panna Cotta $4.80:
Strawberry Panna Cotta was a bit too sweet for my taste; like the Strawberry Diamond.

Chocolate Cookie Crumble:


Out of all of these cakes, this one is definately my favorite, Double Chocolate Mousse:


No, they weren't eaten all in one sitting. My goal is to try all their cakes at least once and see which ones I really like. By then, I hope I won't gain access to diabetes. XD

Comments

Popular Posts