Makeup related

School started again and I'll try to do a bit of an update when I get the chance. Probably more often, since I'm going to be a real hermit this year. My last year and I got to get my gpa up before I graduate. It's a real pain in the ...ehm. Anyways, I finally got around to take pictures of what I wanted to post up. I'm most likely to do a review later.

All the make up brushes that I've accumulated throughout the years.

Left to right:
- Kirkland Signature by Borghese Professional brush set
- Sephora: stippling brush
- Lancome: powder bursh
- Sephora: brow/lash brush
- Sonia Kashuk: all over eyeshadow brush
- E.L.F.: eyeshadow brush
- E.L.F.: concealer brush
- Sonia Kashuk: Bent eyeliner brush
- Essence of Beauty brush set



New make up:

Left to right:
Urban Decay: Smoked out eyeliner
Urban Decay: 24//7 Concealer Pencil
Kate: Super Sharp Liner
Majolica Majorca: Lash Expander Frame Plus
Kate: Diamond Cut Eyeshadow BR-3
Lavshuca: Eyebrow Powder BR-1

Comments

Popular Posts