Prettia Bubble Hair Dye - Sweet Pink Review



I've decided to dye my hair again yesterday. I've chosen Prettia Bubble Hair Dye Sweet Pink color. I really wanted to try Cassis Berry, but sadly they don't sell it here. I've dyed it over my old color, which was Custard Brown + Marshmallow Brown:

Sunlight: Black roots growing out

Sunlight: (Ignore my face)

Bathroom Florescent Light:

Here are the results after Sweet Pink:

All under natural Sunlight:



Conclusion:
In my opinion, there isn't much difference. There's just a bit of red under tone added to my hair, but besides that, my hair doesn't look like a lighter shade of pink/brown that I have hoped. Probably the 2nd result on the box. The only thing I really like about this hair dye is that you don't have to ask someone to help you dye your hair.


I'm considering of dying it again.
  • Quality: 8/10
  • Packaging: 10/10
  • Price: 5/10
  • User Friendly: 10/10
  • Availability: 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts