KANEBO Kate Super Sharp vs. Dolly Wink Eyeliner Review

Its been a while since my last post. I've been debating for a long time to whether or not to get the Dolly Wink eyeliner because I've already have the Kate Super Sharp eyeliner. But...there's something I dislike about the Kate eyeliner; you'll have to read on to find out why.

Kate Super Sharp vs. Dolly Wink Eyeliner. Both are colored black.


Photobucket


Photobucket


The tips are almost the same, but the Dolly Wink one is more rounded towards the body of the eyeliner.

Photobucket
Bottom is Dolly Wink
Top is Kate Super Sharp
Both drawn at different size. Notice the Kate one is too sheer and the Dolly Wink is deep black.

After the water test (only running water):

Photobucket
The Kate eyeliner failed at the water test (I don't believe its water proof anyways). The Dolly Wink eyeliner held on strong, which is pretty good for me; since I tear up a lot while doing my make up.

Photobucket
This one is when I rubbed it 6x. Notice that the Dolly Wink eyeliner is slowly coming off. The Kate eyeliner is also slowly coming off.
After wiping my hand with make up remover the Dolly Wink eyeliner comes right off, but the Kate Super Sharp eyeliner stains my hand(The reason why I got a new eyeliner is simply because Kate was really sheer and it leaves a light grey stain on your skin.). You have to really keep rubbing for it to come off. Even with face wash, the Kate Super Sharp eyeliner needs some super rubbing.
Between both of those two eyeliners, I prefer Dolly Wink, most definitely.

------------------edit---------------------
After months of using Dolly Wink I have realized.... don't cry and rub, or else it really does come off. Still, over all it's one of the good eyeliner that I've tried.

Comments

Popular Posts