Woke up with music in my mind

The dream was really weird. Very vivid. I wish it was easier for me to put down in writing, but I'm not super good at writing. The only parts I remember was when I'm in a room full of people who are taking some sort of class. I remember having a test. Not a written one, but it required people to find things. I also remember one of my classmates was Blake Lively. It was strange because I can't think of anything that prompt me to think about her the night before. Usually people pop in my dreams because I was thinking about that person or something related to that person. Anyways, I was on good terms with her. There was this scene where I was in a bathroom stall and she was in the one next to mine. She walked out first and then I walked out. Then there was this girl from the class who hurried into Blake's stall and I was curious as to why she looked so frantic. I took a peak in the stall and apparently she was cleaning up a lot of vomit or some kind of gunk and fluid that came out of someone. I can't say for sure if it was Blake's. I mean logically it would look like her's, but myself in the dream didn't know. I was just in the stall with the other girl watching her clean up the disgusting floor. I guess I left eventually. Next scene it was lunch time and we all were walking down the hall and the girl who was cleaning up the gross mess suddenly jumped up as she remembered something and told us to go on without her. I went to follow her to find out why. I found her in the stall again and she opened the large toilet roll holder and was just unraveling the toilet paper. Under the toilet paper was something really disgusting. It looked like vomit. It was vomit rolled up in between the toilet paper sheets. Not just a few layers, but at least half of the toilet paper roll had the vomit layer. I was asking her why is she doing this. Why is she cleaning up after Blake? Was it because she was famous? What the hell would someone clean up this disgusting mess for someone. During this whole time I was questioning her, I was playing a short chorus tune in my mind. It didn't fit the dream. It was more happy and polished. That's the best way I could describe it. I suddenly woke up with that tune in my mind. I can still remember what it sounds like. I won't later though.

Comments

Popular Posts